The brilliant menu offers fresh, bold island flavors that promise to be the culinary highlight of your Boracay trip
A collaboration between Culinary Director Chef Mikko Reyes and Executive Chef Christian Delos Reyes, the EPIC culinary experience is reinvented with a modern twist.
Culinary Director Chef Mikko Reyes elevates the menu with nouvelle additions that highlight the freshness of the ingredients and the presentation of the dishes. A graduate of the International School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management (ISCAHM), Chef Mikko always puts a lot of thought into his menu and loves to create dishes that are bold and ultimately well balanced. He is currently the Executive Chef of The Palace Manila.
Executive Chef Christian Delos Reyes, a graduate of Magsaysay Institute of Hospitality and Culinary Arts (MIHCA), hails from the kitchens of Mile Hi Diner with branches all over Metro Manila before making his way to the shores of Boracay in 2011.
From its beachfront location in D’ Mall of Boracay along Station 2, epicureans can enjoy picture perfect vistas of Boracay’s famous White Beach while indulging themselves with one of the many delicious items on the menu.
- All-Day Brunch: Tapa & Eggs
- Appetizers: Baked Chilean Mussels, Popcorn Shrimp & Gambas
- Soups and Salads: Epic Salad, Clam Chowder and Spicy Tuna Salad
- Pasta: Seafood Marinara
- Burgers and Sandwiches: The Epic Burger, Tapsirrito & Roast Beef Sandwich
- Mains: Roast Beef Belly, Sticky Glazed Pork Belly & Baked Salmon Fillet
- Off-The-Grill: Epic Spare Ribs, Korean Beef Belly, Flat Iron Steak & Grilled Tuna Steak
- Dessert: The Epic Cheesecake, Banoffee Trifle & Halo-Halo
Download our latest menu brochure here
The straightforward beach menu truly adds a good dose of epic flavors and exciting dishes to explore and share on every visit.
So immerse in a true feast of the senses while dining at the prime beachfront location of EPIC Boracay, the epicenter of world class dining and partying on one of the best beaches in the world!
ALL PRICES ARE INCLUSIVE OF 12% VAT AND SUBJECT TO SERVICE CHARGE